We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Wiktionary (wiktionary.org), except for the fact that we use their websites to develop and provide you this app. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
Wiktionary is an unofficial desktop app for Mac, PC and Linux computers to manage all your Wiktionary accounts in one place.
- Manage multiple Wiktionary accounts.
- Switch between Wiktionary accounts with keyboard shortcuts.
- Run Wiktionary in self-contained, distraction-free windows.
- Pin and launch Wiktionary quickly from dock or taskbar.
- Use and customize beautiful dark theme with Dark Reader.
- Control notifications by schedule with Do Not Disturb.